Survivor Football Fundraiser
FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK.
And this time, you can tell her it’s for a good cause.
Play in TrueSportsMovie’s Survivor Football Pool and everyone wins!
Your $40 entry fee will be put in a pot and divided among the 1st and 2nd place winners as well as the schools they represent.
Play against parents from other schools, knowing that every week you survive puts your child’s school one step closer to winning money for the academic year.
All participants are also eligible for prize drawings from our generous sponsors.
Fill out the form below to enter the TrueSportsMovie Survivor Football Fundraiser
- Entry Fee and Prize Distribution
- Entry fee is $40 per person and must be paid prior to Week 1’s (Sunday September 11, 2016) 1pm EST/ 10am PST game; if not and other arrangements have not been make in advance, the entry will be disqualified.
- Prize money will be paid when a winner (or winners) is determined.
- The school for the 1st Place Winner will receive 40% of the prize pool. The school for the 2nd Place Winner will receive 20% of the prize pool.
- The 1st Place Winner will receive 20% of the prize pool. The 2nd Place Winner will receive 10% of the prize pool.
- TrueSportsMovies will receive 10% of the prize pool to secure additional prizes and for administrative fees.
- Contest must have a minimum of 10 participants to run. If there are less than 10 entries, the entry fee will be refunded.
- General Rules:
- Deadline to submit your pick is Sunday 1pm EST/ 10am PST unless you pick a team that is playing in the Thursday night game, in which case the deadline is kickoff for the Thursday night game. The only exception is Week 16, where the deadline is SATURDAY DECEMBER 24th, 2016 at 1:00pm EST/ 10am PST, as most of the games are played on Saturday that week.
- Contest begins in Week 1 and runs through playoffs.
- Pick one team each week that you think will win. You can only pick a team once for the entire duration of the season (i.e., if you pick the Denver Broncos to win in week 1, then you cannot pick the Denver Broncos again for the rest of the contest).
- To encourage participation as long into the season as possible, each player gets 2 “strikes” before they are eliminated from the Survivor pool.
- If you pick correctly, then you advance to the next week without picking up a “strike”.
- If you pick incorrectly, then you will get a “strike”. If you have one “strike”, you will advance to the next week. If you have two “strikes”, then you are eliminated.
- Survivor contest ends when there is one player left in the pool. In the event where there is more than one player left at the end of playoffs, the school prize pool and the winner’s prize pool will be divided evenly between all remaining players. Likewise, if all remaining players are eliminated on the same week, the school prize pool and the winner’s prize pool will be divided evenly between all players eliminated that week.
- TrueSportsMovie has the right to review all disputes on a case-by-case basis and will be final authority on all decisions affecting the contest with the goal being to keep it fair and fun for all.